The request must be:
- Made for a person with an intellectual impairment or a pervasive developmental disorder (PDD/ autism)- living in the territory of one the following CSSS: Jardins-Roussillon, Haut St-Laurent, Vaudreuil-Soulanges and Suroît;
- To help the development of that person and her social integration;
- To give a family support and to improve the person’s quality of life;
- The person must be, at least, 5 years old (before September 30th of the prsent school years) and lives with her natural family; people living alone in an apartment or in RI, RTF of RAC are not eligible;
- The household gross income is less than $70,000 as shown on line 150 of the Canada Revenue Agency.
The family must contribute as much as possible to this project.
The subvention cannot serve for recurring services and is not renewed automatically.
We do not accept requests to purchase objects or make renovations. Therapeutic activities, training, outings, and equipment financing are not eligible.
That project must be done during the year that the subvention is allotted. For the summer camp, day camp and shadow support, the project must be done during summer, from June to August inclusively.
Any subvention request must be presented to the Foundation after other organizations, governments and communities have refused. The FRAS is the last resource.
THE SUBSIDY MUST SERVE EXCLUSIVELY TO RESPOND TO NEEDS FOR WHICH IT WAS GRANTED AND MUST NOT BE USED FOR ANY OTHER MEANS. ANY UNUSED AMOUNTS MUST BE RETURNED TO THE FOUNDATION.
However, the selection committee will consider any special situation.
• Form for subsidy duly completed and signed by the relative or the tutor.
• Documentation confirming that the household gross income, as shown on line 150 of the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Notice of Assessment, is less than $70,000.
• If you do not receive services of a social advisor from SRSOR, you must join a copy of the doctor’s diagnosis explaining the deficiency of the person concerned by the request
Also, you agree to provide a receipt or a proof of expenses in the six months following the service. If you receive any other subvention from another source who will pay entirely or in part for this project, you must reimburse the Fondation des Ressources Alternatives Salaberry for that amount. In case of a shadow service, the person employed must sign and indicate his/her address and telephone number. The authorized person (respondant) should sign a letter of agreement provided by the Foundation and return it with all the papers.
Application forms must be sent to the Fondation des Ressources Alternatives du Sud-Ouest
by April 30, 2014. No applications will be accepted after this date.